- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
- Broader Social Impacts Committee
- Follow Us on Social Media
- Become Involved
- For Press
The Challenges of Becoming Human: Evolution in an Era of Dramatic Climate Change (Lecture)
Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 12:00 - 13:30
Location:Baird Auditorium, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Dr. Rick Potts, curator of the Hall of Human Origins, will deliver a public lecture on the challenges of becoming human: evolution in an era of dramatic climate change.
Free; no advanced registration or tickets required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.