- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
- Broader Social Impacts Committee
- Follow Us on Social Media
- Become Involved
- For Press
The Expert is In (Q?rius): Alexandra Kralick
Monday, April 21, 2014 - 14:00 - 16:00
Location:Q?rius (ground floor), National Museum of Natural History
Alexandra Kralick, Research Student in the Human Origins Program, will be on hand with touchable objects to talk about her research on gorilla bones.
No advanced reservation or fee required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.