- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
- Broader Social Impacts Committee
- Follow Us on Social Media
- Become Involved
- For Press
HOT (Human Origins Today) Topic: Dr. Torben Rick on human-environment interaction
Friday, August 27, 2010 - 15:00 - 16:00
Location:One Species, Worldwide Theater; Hall of Human Origins
Smithsonian archaeologist Dr. Torben Rick will discuss human interactions with and impacts on ancient marine ecosystems, emphasizing what archaeology can tell us about contemporary environmental issues.
Free; no advance reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.