- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
- Broader Social Impacts Committee
- Follow Us on Social Media
- Become Involved
- For Press
HOT (Human Origins Today) Topic: Recent Insights into Human Brain Evolution
Friday, August 29, 2014 - 12:00 - 13:00
Location:One Species, Worldwide Theater; Hall of Human Origins
Come join Dr. Kate Teffer, comparative neuroanatomist and biological anthropologist, discuss her research on recent insights into human brain evolution.
Free; no advance reservation or admission required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.