- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
- Broader Social Impacts Committee
- Follow Us on Social Media
- Become Involved
- For Press
Panel Discussion: A Conversation on Evolution Education in the US
Friday, March 8, 2013 - 12:30 - 14:00
Location:Baird Auditorium, Ground Floor, National Museum of Natural History
Come join our panel discussion: a conversation on evolution education in the US.
Panel participants include members of the Human Origins Program's Broader Social Impacts Committee and Dr. David Long from the Center for Restructuring Education in Science and Technology at George Mason University.
Free; no advance registration or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.