- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
The Scientist is In: Dr. Biren Patel
Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 12:00 - 14:00
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Dr. Biren Patel from the Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California will be in the exhibit with touchable objects to answer questions and talk about his research.
Free; no advance reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.