- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
- Broader Social Impacts Committee
- Follow Us on Social Media
- Become Involved
- For Press
The Scientist is In: Andrew Du
Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 12:00 - 14:00
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Andrew Du from George Washingon University's Center for the Advanced Study of Hominid Paleobiology will be on hand with touchable objects to answer questions and talk about his research.
Free; no advance reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.