- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
- Broader Social Impacts Committee
- Follow Us on Social Media
- Become Involved
- For Press
The Scientist is In: Briana Pobiner
Thursday, March 8, 2012 - 13:00 - 15:00
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Dr. Briana Pobiner, a paleoanthropologist and the Education and Outreach Specialist for the Smithsonian's Human Origins Program, will be on hand with touchable objects to answer questions and talk about her research.
Free; no advanced reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.