- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
The Scientist is In: Dr Erin-Marie Williams
Thursday, September 6, 2012 - 12:00 - 14:00
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Dr. Erin-Marie Williams from George Washington University will be on hand with touchable objects to answer questions and talk about her research.
Free; no advanced reservations or tickets are required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.