- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
- Broader Social Impacts Committee
- Follow Us on Social Media
- Become Involved
- For Press
The Scientist is In: Dr. Kari Prassack
Thursday, March 6, 2014 - 10:15 - 12:15
Location:Hall of Human Origins, NMNH, Smithsonian Institution
Dr. Kari Prassack from the National Park Service will be in the exhibit with touchable objects to answer questions and talk about her research.
Free; no advance reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.