- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
- Broader Social Impacts Committee
- Follow Us on Social Media
- Become Involved
- For Press
The Scientist is In: Drs. C. K. "Bob" Brain and Travis Pickering
Thursday, May 6, 2010 - 10:00 - 12:00
Location:David H. Koch Hall of Human Origins
Come meet two visiting human origins scientists, Dr. C. K. ("Bob") Brain from the University of the Witwatersrand (South Africa) and Dr. Travis Pickering from the University of Wisconsin, and talk to them about their research!
Free; no advance reservation or ticket required.
Contact Us for additional information about this event.