- Human Evolution Research
- Climate and Human Evolution
- Anthropocene: The Age of Humans
- Asian Research Projects
- East African Research Projects
- Human Origins Program Team
- What's Hot In Human Origins?
- Fossil Forensics: Interactive
- E. A. Mammal Dentition Database
- Human Evolution Evidence
- 3D Collection
- Human Fossils
- Human Family Tree
- Timeline Interactive
- Human Characteristics
- About Us
Do you look like your relatives? Your prehistoric relatives? Try morphing yourself backward in time with MEanderthal, the Smithsonian Institution's first-ever mobile app. You might be surprised when you see your face transformed into the face of an early human.
MEanderthal is a mobile version of the facial morphing station featured in the National Museum of Natural Historys new exhibition hall the David H. Koch Hall of Human Origins, which focuses on the story of human evolution and how the defining characteristics of the human species have evolved over millions of years in response to a changing world.